It is created to make use of Friday evening and show my daughter’s random picture each time a terminal window is created. After a quick family demo show, I added cli arguments support the next day ㋡
- Show randmo picture from folder.
- It follows iTerm2 (on Mac) imgcat extended protocols.
- Picture will be resized to given width in cols or 40 by default
- Picture folder is specified or defaulted to ~/Pictures.
- Fetch weathre forecast from wttr.in.
- Adjust format according to current terminal window width.
May28, 2017: Initial post.